My Warped Tour '08 Adventure.

Warped was great!!!
(August 3rd, 2008.)

I met Dave (the bassist) from Ice Nine Kills,

and at first I did not recognize him, until he whipped out the CD, and I was going, "Oh snap! I know you."
We high-fived, and then the other guy [I think it was Jeremy (guitarist/vocalist), but I'm not so sure] was like, "She said 'Oh snap'!"
And um, from there I don't remember, but it was about my "oh snap" deal...

Image
I didn't get a picture of them or him, though.

We The Kings was terrific.

Of course I was pissed off at the smelly little goats pushing me around, and I would stop and glare fore a moment, just to continue jumping around, pretending I knew the words to the songs besides "Check Yes, Juliet". Great pictures, though.
ImageImage

Broadway Calls.

Beautiful, beautiful stuff. Short, fast and loud. I felt like I was the only person there that really wanted to see them and wasn't just waiting for All Time Low to come on. You've got to check them out.
Image
Image
Image
Image

ALL TIME LOW!!!

I thought the Fall Out Boy concert was hot and stinky...
People all making out next to the mosh pit, someone landed atop of my head, I couldn't take one decent picture...I have one that you may recognize.

Image
All in the mosh pit.

Then we went to the Single File tent. [at one point.]

Good stuff. I got their EP, and it is wonderful. I can listen to it whenever, it seems.
But then again, I can listen to a lot of things whenever.


We checked out a band called Tats.

Beautiful punkitude. I don't know a thing about that band,
Don't know about their website,
Not sure if that's really how to spell their name,
And didn't collect their EP,
But. It. Was. Mag.Nif.I.Cent.

Image

MOTION
CITY
SOUNDTRACKKKKK.


AWESOME.
SHEER AWESOME.
I couldn't even see the stage, but God, they're my heroes too.
I went ballistic when the last song they played was "The Future Freaks Me Out". You know me and that song. I post thousands of bulletins on myspace when the video comes on. I didn't get any good pictures, but still. Sheer beautiful sex.

Image
Image

Cobra effing Starship.

What needs to be said?
I came here to make you dance tonight. I don't care if I'm a guilty pleasure for you. SHUT UP 'cause we WON'T STOP. We're getting down till the sun's coming up.
Again, not the best pictures, but bask.

ImageImage

We missed The Academy Is...

But I heard "Slow Down" and and got a pic of William Beckett. It was fine. I'd seen them live before.
Image

Also, I missed Gym Class Heroes (again) and Ludo, and I didn't get any pics of them.
=[
We were tired and hungry and pained.

That All Time Low crowd did a number on my back.
I can't walk around the house, I'm so pained in my joints.

But it was fun. I want to do it again!

I wish it were that day again.
Maybe I'll go next year!

See ya.
X.x
Isley Infamy.
August 5th, 2008 at 12:09am