The Ouija Board

Have you ever used a Ouija Board? I have. I couldn't stop laughing because you have to be serious. We talked to 3 spirits and one of them was my guardian angel. Her name is Zelda. I asked her what she was like and she was just like me. She died when she was 25 because she had cold. She died around the 1980s. She was born in the 60s but she didn't like The Beatles or The Beach Boys, but she like The Mamas and The Papas. She wore low-top black converse. She could move a plant that was next to me and we could put our hands together and i could actually felt her kinda. First, her hand was cold. The next time I touched her hand again was cold and she made my hand feel flaky. The last time I touched her hand was burning hot. Zelda was standing on the table and hit her head on the ceiling. I asked her if she was ok and she said she was. Also, I asked her some questions and her answers were that I was going to have 2 kids with the guy I like, we are going to have a fake wedding, we both smoked pot together, but I don't believe I'm ever going to though, we are in a band together, he was the bassist, and i was the guitarist and back vocals, I'm going to have eye surgery, Elvis Presley isn't dead, he's living in Hawaii, the government knows that he isn't dead, I'm going to lose weight, I am a vampire, and I'm going to be famous. I can't remember what else, but I think the Ouija Board is real and its not fake. Oh yeah, and vampires, fairies, mermaids, Big Foot, the Lockness Monster, and aliens are real. I used the Ouija Board at my cousins' house with them and my sister.
August 5th, 2008 at 12:35am