That's What You Get info after the story!

Just random things I remember while writting the story.

1. Originally, I was going to have freaky "I Miss You" sex, and then Fallen got pregnant. However, that all changed when I came up with the whole "Hayley and Nat Marrige" thing.

2. I wanted to make Pan!'s part in this bigger, but there are only so many guys in Paramore!

3. I never wanted Josh to be the bad guy. He just, misunderstood what had happened and, being a guy, he didn't want to be wrong.

4. I was going to name Fallen Paige, until I figured there were enoug Paiges is my stories. And them came Fallen.

5. Incase no one picked up on it, Jeremy and Lia were very sexually active. Like, seriously.

6. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I have nothing against Sarah. I actually think her and Jeremy are beyond cute! I just put Lia in with him because I have a story on buzznet where a "Dev" character is with Zac.

7. Fallen's favorite band wasn't Jimmy Eat World, unlike the rest of Paramore. She preferred the Foo Fighters.

8. Fallen's favorite colors were Black and Yellow, which she wore a helluva lot of.

9. The last chapter skipped Fallen's choice to go on tour or not for a reason. I figured that out after I wrote it. We'll never know if Fallen actually went on tour with Paramore while pregnant with twins, because it didn't matter. What mattered, in the end, was that Fallen and Josh had stuck through everything together, even if they were seperated while Daddy-Farro was on tour.

10. Zac was only mentioned a few times in the very last chapter.

11. Zac did end up marrying the girlfriend, Kattie, but I neglected to decide if the were old enough to have kids by the time I ended the story.

12. After I posted the chapter where Fallen found out she was having twins, Natty requested that I write that her and Hayley adopt. Of course I had no problem with this, Nat's a really good friend of mine! XP

13. After I posted the chapter where I stated that Nat and Hayley were adopting asian children, Nat thought I was psychic, because that's just what she wants!

14. I might have confused some of you at the rehersal dinner scene. Hayley's step dad tried to sell her journals one ebay, so in my story, her father was uninvited to her wedding. Natty's mom I have nothing against since I don't know her, I just wanted to make the chapter a little ironic and univite Nat's mom.

15. I neglected to mention how Jeremy and Lia met, didn't I? Silly me, and now you'll have to guess for yourselvs!

Well, that's all I can think of! Have any questions? Feel free to message me at any time!
August 5th, 2008 at 08:01am