Could It Be A Revolution?

Okay, so I'm pretty much unknown on mibba. Which is okay. I'm pretty used to blending with the crowd. But I'd rather that than be someone everyone stares at and whispers about. I already went through that stage. It wasn't fun. I'll leave it at that. But I'm trying to be a little more...what's the word...intuitive. Have you ever felt like you had something to get out, but you didn't know how? Like even trying to express yourself would make you look like a fool? Of course you have. (And if you haven't, there's something not quite human about you.) So I guess that's why I'm here. I'm your average, bored, slightly messed up in the head, teenage girl, rambling about something that probably won't make sense to anyone but me. But let's be optimmistic, (though that is by FAR not one of my strengths) the hope is to be able to speak in a way that doesn't question my mental stability. Which is, to be perfectly honest, shakey. I have no excuses. That aside, how is being understood fun? That would make life to easy. If people could see what you were feeling and could immediately identify, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it be? That's what's so important about life. Kinda gives you a reason to crawl outta bed in the morning. You have to struggle for a connection with another human being. Nothing comes easy. Kinda sucks on occasion, doesn't it? I think most people can at least understand that. Which is a start, I'll say. I wish I could make people understand, but most of it I can't really explain because it doesn't make all that much sense to me. There's that old "everything happens for a reason" saying, but I have to admitt, I can't figure out what the hell half the things that happen to me happen for. It sure would be convenient, but lets not ask for too much now. Wouldn't want to be selfish. Cuz god forbide I ask for something to go my way! Like, I don't know, a simple flow of words? A complete thought? A plan that doesn't leave me hanging? How about something as simple as freedom? Sounds pretty simple, huh? Reasonable, at least? Could that possibly be my issue? Am I just being so incredibly unreasonable that I don't realize it? That would be an easy answer, but somehow I don't think I'm quite that delusional. Or am I? Aren't we all just a little delusional? A little naive to think we're completely happy? Look around. Are things really that wonderful? Are you really that happy? Can things really make life worth it? Cuz if you look closely...you see the fine details, the easily overlooked points. Things aren't all they're cracked up to be, are they?
August 7th, 2008 at 02:46am