Boys Acting Badass!

Boys don't take girls seriously anymore.boys always think they are better than girls, but girls can be better than boys!!! Maybe we can beat you guys up too!! Like today at the skate park, i was skating then, suddenly, a boy tripped me and i know it was for purpose because he was using a sarcastic voice.
Well right now i feel so foolish skating because I'm the only girl that skates at the skate park and I'm not that good ,but it's my dream and they say reach for your goal so i try everyday! Sometimes i think that dream wasn't made for me!
I tried the mini-bowl and i fell head first and my head was fully red and i was panicking cause i couldn't breathe. when i looked up, i see people[boys] just laughing at me like crazy!!
I couldn't ask anyone for help because no one was there with me that i knew so, i had a risk of walking home and suffocating to death.
I reached home safely and told my mom she calmed me down and i was not allowed to go there until 3 days later haha so yea. I didn't care about the last time so when someone cursed at me, i yelled at him"Fuck you and me leave me the fuck alone asshole" so he did i was so scared then everyone started being quiet but still attutude is still going through my face and i got a good way of controlling it.
August 7th, 2008 at 07:31pm