Hurt

Ever feel like your unstoppable, one of those top-of-the-world feelings that are so indesribable you can barely belive your living it? then again, have u ever had it all crush to pieces with-in a moment? Tho I'd honestly rather not get into the details let's just say sometimes family isn't the best thing you have. Your "greatest supports" could make you cry just as easily as any friend could. Maybe even harder knowing that at the end of the day there the ones who will always be there. I'm just sick of being lied too. Told one thing that filled my heart with joy then have my happiness swiped away in an instance. Because of what you ask? A brother, call it pathetic all you want but his jealousy and imaturity has to be one of the most sicking things in my life. Theres no being happy for one another, everythings ti-for-tat and out of my control. I could complain for hours and shed a thousand tears but Forgiving and forgeting was always be a load of shit, forgive all you want but the memory can't be taken away. I was humiated. I tryed not to cry but i did, making it even wrost. But now, at this don't i dont give a shit what extended people think about me. Let them think what they want but i was and am hurt. I never thought that from where i was i could reach so low.. So let them all not care, laugh it up, have a great time as you mock a child downstairs as i sit hear to silently vent in my room. I hope there all happy, just like I was.
August 8th, 2008 at 03:35am