so let me tell you about my day!

i woke up at like 10:30, did my bathroom stuff, turned on the computer.
i went to my current story reading authors page and the story i was reading wasn't there.
i sent her a comment and she said that she had to fix it and was gonna put it back so i was mad but then happy again.
I then decided to eat something so i made some mac and cheese.
after that i found a story to read and started reading this jb story, in the middle i realized i had to go to the store cause i needed ricotta cheese to make my eggplant lasagna.
i went to shop rite and on my way home got some iced coffee from dnd.
oh btw it takes from s.o.s. of the jonas brothers bonus jonas cd up until year 3000 to get to shop rite to my house.
after i got home i finished my story and started cooking around 4:30, it took me longer then expected cause my mom got home and i still wasn't finished cooking. it took about 40 more minutes till it was ready and my mom yelled at me again and said that i should have started earlier i just ignored her and was like i didn't know it was gonna take that long then she left cause she had to go to a funeral.
after she left i was home alone again till like 8 when my sister got home, not 10 minutes of her being home she was criticizing the food i made and i was like wat evs!
i then was on myspace and facebook for a while till i decided to write this so, i'm don't ranting now it was nice to get all of this out!
xoxo
michelle
August 8th, 2008 at 04:28am