I've been thinking.

Well, first of all I want to again thank everyone whose left comments,read, and subscribed to either of my stories. Like I've said it's much, much, appreciated. I'm still in awe by what a great response I've been getting for 'Just Give me Something to Get Rid of Him'.
However, I've been debating about starting a new story/series. I have a million ideas flying around in my head and I'm pretty torn between which to use and what to or who I should say to use. This next story I'm actually going to take a new approach on writing and see how it turns out. So now comes the hard part in figuring out who to use, so I figured who better to ask for their opinion than those who will be reading it correct? So far I have three possibilities another Frank Iero one, and I've also noticed that there's really none out there about the bassist of Eighteen Visions, Mick Deth so I was thinking of maybe using him, and the third would be Ville Valo. By all means if you want suggest other people as well every last suggestion will be greatly appreciated and taken in to much consideration. Thank you for your time and a thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Erin
August 8th, 2008 at 10:22am