People need to mind their own damn business!!!!

Some lady just came over and asked my mom if she knew that one of her horses was down (he's laying down again), and she said yeah. Then she asked what was wrong with him, so my mom told her that he's under vet care.

And the bitch says, "Well it doesn't look like it". So my mom told her again, that he is. So she starts asking the vets name. My mom asked her who the hell she was, and she of course didn't answer her. The lady said "Well I already called the Sheriff, and they're on their way out here." My mom told her "So?" And then the lady started asking questions about his water and his feed and stuff. My mom just waved her off and came back in the house.

I didn't hear any of that, but when I went in the kitchen to ask what the lady wanted, she just burst into tears. So after she finally told me what the lady wanted, I was SO pissed! It was none of her business. I mean we would have had no problem if she had just asked if we noticed, and explained that she saw him and was just concerened, but no she was basically accusing my mom of not caring.

Then the animal shelter showed up, which we'd figured, so me and my mom both went out there so that he could look at Arab.

The stupid bitch was sitting in her truck across the road from our house, and when she saw us walking out there, she came across the road so that she could hear what we were talking about. My mom told her she didn't want her coming over here, and I was yelling at her that she needed to go back, and she just fucking ignored us. Arab was at the edge of the fence so she went and stood out there by him, like she would be the one to look after him.

So my mom explained to the guy what was wrong, what we'd been doing, and it brought her to tears again. He was being nice about it luckily, since he could tell how upset my mom was. Then the lady says, "He has sores...." I didn't hear the rest because I started yelling at her again. I was getting more and more pissed off, since she didn't give a damn that my mom was crying.

The guy from the animal shelter told her to go ahead and go home. "Are you gonna call me and let me know what's going on?" My mom didn't want her to know, but he said he would just to phase her and get her to leave. "Well I want a follow up or I 'will' press charges!"

I started yelling again, saying "For WHAT?! You need to mind your own business" stuff like that. I couldn't even get the words out I was so mad I was shaking.

The animal shelter guy was being nice enough that I told him that I'd appreciate if he talked to the lady, and tell her to leave my mom alone, because she's already made herself physically ill worrying about him, and that woman was just stressing her out more. So he said he would, talked to us some more, gave some suggestions, left his personal numbers, and left. I'm pretty sure the lady drove by again while he was still there but I couldn't tell.

Sorry I know it's long, and I appreciate if you did read it, but if not that's okay. I just needed to vent some, because UGH.... I am so fucking pissed off right now. I mean my mom already thinks he doesn't have the will and is too weak to live now, and knows she might have to put him down, she doesn't need other people adding to her stress. I already had to take care of her the other day while she stayed in bed with a weak stomach, migraine, and fever, over being so worried.

So I'm done enough for now, and trust me I shortened the story, lol.
August 9th, 2008 at 11:11pm