Well.... he's gone :(

I hope that woman is happy, he isn't suffering anymore. We didn't want him to suffer either, but that's why we were trying to make him better.

He finally just collapsed about 2 hours ago. Luckily he was sweet enough to basically say goodbye to my mom before she came into the house just before he died.

I tried to get him breathing again when I got to him, after another woman told us he'd collapsed, but it was already too late. He wasn't breathing, and his eyes and mouth were open. I just sat out there with him for probably about 15 minutes until my sister got here. I didn't want to leave him all alone out there like that.

The guy came and took his body 30 minutes ago. The vet was going to have us wait until monday, but none of us felt right about leaving him out there that long in this heat.

I feel really bad for my mom, because this is the same time last year, that she had to give up her dog Boomer. Plus she feels guilty, but she did everything she possibly could have. He had just given up, there was nothing we could have done about that.

I miss him already, and wish I had given him more attention. He never really liked anyone but my mom to touch him though.

If that bitch thought we cared so little, she should have seen my mom and I out there crying over his body then. Especially my mom.

She'd better not come out here again, or she'll be arrested for harassment.
August 10th, 2008 at 04:19am