You Wanna Know What Pisses Me Off?

I don't talk much. If I do, I think people should have to listen just for that reason. Now, I'm not stuck up or anything, but if I talk to people who aren't my close friends it's most often something important. So when I'm talking with my anyone I'm ALWAYS interrupted. ALWAYS. It pisses me the fuck off. I might as well not even start talking, no one wants to hear what I have to say anyway apparently. If I were to start telling someone a truck was barreling straight at them, they'd probably go "SHHH I'M TALKING!", then they'd get ran over, survive, and in the hospital ask me why I didn't tell them. Then they would blame me and it would be all my fault. Or worse, I will be talking and they will listen for about five seconds then go talk to someone else while I'm still talking. And people wonder why I don't talk! Well...besides teh depression thing...

That reminds me of another thing that pisses me off. Why is it that when I say an idea, everyone ignores it, they go through a bunch of stupid worthless ideas, then someone else says the EXACT same idea I had at the beginning and everyone follows and it works and they get the credit? I fucking hate that! I mean seriosuly, WHAT THE HELL?

Something else that pisses me off, when people fuck with my friends. There can be fights with everyone else but when you diss my friends, you answer to me. There will be no walking afterward. I will take every demon in hell (I worship God but this is the best way I can think to explain the rage I would unleash upon you) and unleash them upon you and have them slowly devour your soul.
August 10th, 2008 at 05:58am