In which the writer sighs, and babbles about the crap going on in her life...

So yeah, the title explains everything. ^^

Well right now I am listening to Linkin Park, the amazing band, waiting for some inspiration to come to me. And right now I gots none. (BTW: For future reference, when I write my stories I do not ignore grammar and spelling, cause it looks cool. I am a grammar freak, I do not like it when writers use every day slang and type funny. You will never find one gots, or dunnos or anything else like that in my stories =D) But anyway... Yeah I can not seem to find any inspiration at the moment.

Right now I really need to work on my original story Saving Grace, and I can't find the inspiration. My life has been spiraling downwards since March or April. I am almost halfway through Saving Grace, and I really want to finish this story of mine, perhaps, if my friends push me enough I might even think it might be good enough to be published. =D Though it will never be, cause it is terrible. I will however try to start to section off peices of it to make up chapters, right now all it is, is one loooooonnng piece.

Ehehe ^^; I don't even know what I wrote in that paragraph, I am a mindless zombie right now. Blah. that is what I have to say. THE MINDLESS ZOMBIES ARE EATING ME!! Yes I know I am weird and a freak and I have no life. Thank you for pointing this out, my dear brain. Wow, that made absolutely no sense. ehehe But seriously I am a mindless zombie. This summer has probably been the worst summer ever. And it isn't over yet. I was planning to finish Saving Grace so I can go up to my bestest buddy Syd and go, "HAHA!! Guess what I did over the summer?! I finally finished Saving Grace, wanna read?" She has bee just dieing to get her hands on the final product. Oddly she thinks it is good ^^. I was planning on getting farther on my other projects.

But no. I had to loose all inspiration, and become a mindless zombie, doing nothing but watching my brother and sister, watching anime and reading mangas, also reading the stupid fanfictions I have become so addicted too. ~Sigh~ Such an unproductive summer. Hopefully I can find the inspiration and kick it into high gear.

If you read all this I am very impressed. =D
August 11th, 2008 at 12:33am