My review of the new album.

Ever hear of 'A Little Bit Longer'?
The album by the jonas Brothers?
Well, this is my review.

BB Good - It a catchy song that you can dance to and you can pick up the chorus in an instant. I love the whole "I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna kiss you" and "I think you and me would make a great coup-le". Awesome.

Burnin' Up - the music video was awesome. It had all of the quirks of JB. The song got a little annoying after it was over played on Disneychannel and on the radio.

Shelf - A great song. A song that is about a girl that basically uses a guy or is only dating a guy but doesn't love him when he loves her.

One Man Show - The guys telling us about how they don't need a girl in their life to be happy and that they "don't need no one". A crazy upbeat song.

Lovebug - First of all, I'm going to say that I love the random talking in the song. "Get off that cake", "I dropped my pencil", and "hey it John Taylor". It's awesome. It's a slow melody but gets upbreat toward the end of the song.

Tonight - The guys "aren't going to work this out tonight" at the end of a fight, but at the end they "finally work this out". An awesome song that has a weird farting sound in the beinning that almost made me think my computer was broken the first time I heard it. bahahaha.

Can't Have You - One of my favorite songs on the album. It made me cry. It shows how a girl left them and how much they need them back in their life. And how they "don't know if I'll get up" if they fall asleep. And how they "rather just be alone" if they know that they can't have her. A wonderful ballad.

Video Girl - My definite favorite song off of this album. The beginning of the song always makes my day. It's a somewhat harsh song about girls just using them to get famous. Reminds me of 'Move On'. Loving this song!

Pushin'Me Away - A great techno beginning showing how girls pushing the guys away from them, not wanting to be with them anymore. Fighting and drama.

Sorry - An apology. It's not my favorite song on this cd, it's kind of winey. I don't it's their kind of sound.

Got me Going Crazy - "Hey there pretty lady". Such a Joe kind of song. hahaha. It's like a pick up line. About being "so in love" with a girl and wanting to run away with her. A fantastilistic song!

A Little Bit Longer - Who doesn't know this song. After listening to this song so many times on youtube videos and concerts it kind of gets over played but still shows an important message that people can respond to and understand whether it's a bad time or you have a broken heart.

Five stars! They've matured so much in this album compared to 'It's About Time' and 'Jonas Brothers'.

:D
August 12th, 2008 at 12:47am