Well, I have my internet back.

I've been grounded for a few weeks. It's good to be back on here. Though, even when I did have internet, I just sort of died on here over the months... Oh well, I'm resurrecting myself. I miss writing, too. All I've been writing really is poems, and even lately I'm not doing that. I miss my stories, I miss the comments.

What's the first thing I do when I have my internet back? Go on Mibba, and then search scary ghosts stories on the internet to freak myself out so I won't be able to sleep. Typical, typical, typical... Haha.

This summer has blown. I want to forget this whole summer, and I hope I do. I want to erase every memory of the past four or five months. Particularly to forget about the boy. I want a new boyfriend, just so I can forget the old one. I don't even care if it lasts, actually I want it to be short, like two weeks or something. I hope he's terrible to me, too. Seriously, I'd do anything to forget him. I'm sad, haha. I'm making a new e-mail account, too. Since I can't decide if I want to delete him as a contact, I will make a new account completely, and on a different website.

What bothers me the most about this, is we ended on friendly terms. There was no hate involved in us breaking up. I had to break up with him, I had no choice. I'm used to them doing something horrible to me; it's more easier to forget them that way. Of course, now that we're broken up, I've realized how jerky he kind of was. Eh, oh well.

Well, I wanted to start fresh, and getting rid of him was probably the best thing if I really wanted this to work. Now, I can finally live; do things normally. I've realized so much this summer, and I'm proud of myself for that.

I loved him a lot, but now it's over, and I've finally realized that I love myself more. And I pretty much refuse to live my life waiting for the moment I can see him again. I'm not going to marry him, and I knew that we would always end up broken up before six months anyways. I knew he would grow up and out grow me eventually, and not like me anymore, and quite frankly I don't need that crap. I can finally fit in my skin perfectly for the first time. This is a good thing.

Eek! Long rant!

For a closing topic: I finished Breaking Dawn today. Amazing! Bravo to Mrs. Meyer! I don't know how they're going to make that into a movie, though... I can't imagine teeny little Kirsten Stewart pregnant with a hybrid baby. (If you hadn't read it sorry 'bout that!)

Well, I'm off to scare myself with ghost stories.
August 13th, 2008 at 02:58am