Mini rants: Comment-raping, remake of Rocky Horror and Lyn-Z haters.

Well, I'm posting a rant about which almost every other mibbian has posted about. Girls comment-raping new guys. I was scanning the new people to welcome and I clicked on a profile and it was a guy, I scrolled down, 2 pages of comments already. I got about 2 welcomes and so do loads of other girls but then a guy joins and it's like feeding time at the zoo. I feel sorry for the poor guys, I mean who wants to join a new website, not have much of a clue how to work it and suddenly be comment raped by loads of girls?

That's my tiny rant over, told you it was short.

Next rant:

MTV remaking Rocky Horror Picture Show. No. They can't do it! Apparantly their planning to make it 12A, pg-13 for all you americans :). How could they include the stuff which makes it rocky horror without rating it higher? I mean, they can hardly put a guy in lingerie singing 'I'm just a sweet transvestite!" without rating it higher.

*Big, huge, over-dramatic sigh*

I'm going to keep ranting about the little things that annoy me so I don't have to post seperated journals.

Now, fans who only hate Lyn-Z because she's married to Gerard. Now, if you haven't read my journal, Lyn-Z haters should go play in traffic, you need to read that or you won't understand this:

All their 'bad' points about Lyn-Z all had something to do with Gerard or MCR, not her personality etc. and apparantly they don't only hate her because 'ZOMG, SHE'S LIEK SO TOTALLY MARRIED TO GARED!' hmm....

That's my complaint marathon over.

xoxo
August 13th, 2008 at 03:54am