Tiick.Tockk.

-8.12.08.
-time is limited.
-damn!

I cant believe the summer is coming to an end and a scary beginning is revealing itself to me, its revealing slowly of course, leaving most of me inevitably clueless. Im definitely clawing towards the past and pushing away from the future. I know that i will eventually have to face the future,,,blah blah blah. Id rather crumble up in my house and refuse to leave 8 hours for educational purposes (of course that is just the fear talking)

Yes. College is the way of the future. It is also the way to my demise, for now that is. While i know this phase will pass, hopefully soon. I cant escape the feeling that i wont like College and that i will find myself lost in the situation. But maybe those are normal feelings, ARg i hate not knowing what im doing. I hate feeling unprepared and i most ultimately hate feeling fear. I feel like a coward, and thats not a nice feeling.

Oh my gatos, as every minute seems to fly the realization becomes even more real. I leave my house, I move into a dorm and i will face my independent struggles face on. Ay Ay Ay. It doesnt sound that tragic, wow i sound pathetic. But i will still vent regardless of my pathetic attempts to inspire sympathy for me. Haha. I know the anxiety will fade, but i cant help but wonder how much time i will be miserable.

tick. tock. tick. tock. tick. tock.
August 13th, 2008 at 04:56am