The Count Down Has Begun.

Well let me start off by saying I'm counting down two main things.

1. The rest of my dwindling summer.
2. And the days until Fast Times At Ridgemont High comes out.

The Summer Hair = Forever Young video just came out today. I nearly wet my knickers I was so excited. I've been stalking theacademyis.com forever for it.

On another note there is only 12 more days left until school starts.

I'm not looking forward to it as well. My summer basically consisted of my Early College High School classes and band camp.

I have two words for you on that subject...NOT FUN!

But hopefully when the TAI cd comes out I'll feel better.

I'm just a little scared that I might not like it. Almost Here and Santi were two AMAZING cd's.

How can anyone top that?

Still I have faith in them.

I LOVE all the songs that they've released so far on their myspace. Except for maybe His Girl Friday the lyrics are cute but the song itself slightly reminds me of some wannabe Boys Like Girls band.

Just slightly.

Who knows, maybe the song will grow on me.

It's always the songs that I don't like that end up being my favorite for some reason.

So...

Now that ECHS is finally over I can just concentrate on band for a while. Juggling the two was exhausting.

I'm so glad there are only a few more days of that and then I can enjoy the few days of what's left of my summer!

-Meghan
August 13th, 2008 at 05:31am