TAI leaked some of the album : Panic tickets!

So, today I woke up about 12, which is probably the latest I've slept lol.

My friend IM'd me this link that gave most of the links to TAI's new album that was leaked by them to fans to put up so I was listening to most of the new album and it is verrrry good excep 'After The Last Midtown Show' I mean there was a good part but other than that, i was kind of dissapointed, like the musical part was good but I have to say I thought the chorus was gonne get upbeat but it didnt and yah.

In other news, IMG GOING TO SEE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Nov 2nd, I will be heading to the Prudential Center in NJ from this little town on Long Island. It's liek a 3 hour drive but I dont really care, it's worth it. This concert is the birthday present from my mom and it's my first time seeing them so I'm uber excited! I am pissed though at whoever planned the tour dates because, honestly, one of the main stops on ALL TOURS is New York. Dude, they have 3 stops in Florida, 3 stops in Cali, and 3 stops in Texas, but NONE in NY. Dude that's just messed up.

So expect an update soon. Me and one of my good friends on here arre doing the next couple chapters together, since I'm having EXTREME writers block. She's giving me good ideas and I'm putting them in the writing so expect more soon!

BTW- I noticed hardly anyone comments on my journals, I'd really appreciate this if you did :)
August 13th, 2008 at 06:46pm