Guitar Players and Ouija Boards.

Anyone on Mibba who plays guitar? Im just looking for kids of any gender that love to play,seriously.
Just message me,or add me as a friend :)
What type of Guitar do you play?
How many years have you put your time into learning/playing?
Who's your inspiration to play?
Stuff likee that,I just want to meet new people lol.

Anyways,since Mibbas being a n00b,My mom and I played Ouija last night and it was pretty weird.First I was curious and stuff,and wanted to talk to Randy Rhoads.So yea,we began talking to 'HIM',and he was really interested in my guitars,and was really polite and stuff,and he began rambling on about his mom and Ozzy.It was really weird because he told us stuff that I never knew.And I know alot.
Anyways,as soon as I got on the board,he right away knew I was a guitar player by my finger tips,and that I should teach children how to play,Ha,he wanted me to play for him,and he kept repeating it.Then he spelled out how I need new strings because the 3rd string it up (dead),which is true <_<.
After he left and everything,I talked to my spirit guide who's name is Shelby,she has black hair and brown eyes.Um she told me that I wouldn't finish college and that I would meet this guy named Matt,and we'll both have something really incommon--Avenged Sevenfold lol.I'll be a screenwritter for TV/RADIO/FILM,something like that...and then she randomly said something like this: Stay Home,he'll open the heavens in 2012.
That scared the shit out of me,so I said peace out.

Lol,Anyways...Yea hi any guitar players??
August 13th, 2008 at 09:53pm