BEACH!!!

Today me and my two friends, Newman and Koders, went to the beach. when we got there these hot guys came and like set up right infront of us. so when we were in the water and they were behind us...(btw i was the one who pointed them out whitch i regreat although they would have seen them anyway) we were talking about how hot they were and all that. so when they were trying to get the red jelly fish with their buggy bords newman decided to walk over to see what they were doing. they where playing with this ball and it kept coming towrds us...and newman took every opertunity to talk to them..

the guy in the blue and white bathing suit was Koders and the other on in what looked like flams bathing suit was Newman....may i mind you that Koders has a boyfreind...and i was the good one and just said they were hot...XD

the funny thing was we were screaming so loud and jumping on each other and dunking each other...it was so funny. we would run out of the water and to my mom and then when we wanted to go back in we ran in....Newman was always complaining she was cold...the waves like sucked...and when we sat up on the beach by the water writing in the sand the waves would come up and kill it....even if it was at the top.

all in all it was a good day...but i'll never ever go to the beach with both of them ever again.
August 13th, 2008 at 11:54pm