HELP TITLING MY STORY PLEASE!!

Okay, so this may come as a shock to most people on Mibba that read my stories, but I am going to write a Synacky/Bracky. In other words, a Synyster Gates(or Brian Haner, Jr) and Zacky Vengence/Baker slashy story. NO, you don't have to read the story, but if you pretty please would help me pick out a title, I would be VERY thankful.

IF YOU LIKE TO READ SYNACKY/BRACKY, and are planning on reading mine, I would stop here, or just skip this part, because it's a SPOILER. It's a small summary of the story, but it ruins the first five chapters if you read this bit. So, if you're planning on reading my story, just skip to Titles To Choose From(in bold).

Zacky and Brian in kindergarten, Brian hates his name because it's his father's name, and his father is a "bad man". Find out what father did later. Zacky and Brian instant friends.

Fast-forward to graduation-one chapter, maybe two if need be.
Zacky and Brian are still best friends, closer than that sometimes. Brian is bisexual, and Zacky is gay. Zacky has strong feelings for Brian, and vice-versa, but neither are willing to risk their friendship for something more. Brian goes off to New York to go to college for music, and Zacky goes to see what he can find in LA. They promise each other to see each again soon, but they never do.

Fast-forward again, three years.
Rest of story goes as follows-
Zacky is a whore on the streets of LA, having no other way to support himself. He hates his job with a passion, but is glad for the money he gets. He doesn't go cheap, he's expensive. He's tried to get over Brian many times, but still dreams about him every night, much to his dismay. Brian-now Synyster Gates-comes to LA to find his Zacky. Not finding him anywhere, as Zacky is unlisted, he decides to find a good fuck, and looks for the most expensive whore he can find. Naturally, Zacky is the one. Synyster doesn't ask for a name, and neither does Zacky, until after Zacky's been paid. Then he gets curious. They find each other, and drama ensures as they fight their way out of the Los Angeles jungle. Somewhere they will find Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy. Matt may be a friend that Syn finds in LA, and Johnny may be a fellow whore to Zacky. I'll figure that out later.

(This IS a rough outline, and I am open to ANY suggestions. Please. 'Specially about the Syn meeting Zacky thing, I'm not one hundred percent sure about that. I'm not sure I like it, but they've GOT to meet up somehow!!!! It's the best I can think of at the moment. Help, anyone, please?)

Titles To Choose From-

Inconsistent Paper Stars
Remember Forever Ago
Where Are You?
Light The Match And Run
Replace This Dull Life With You
Make Sure You Keep It In Your Heart
Dissolve And Decay
You Are The Song I Know
Pictures Fade Away
I Won't Let Go
Back To The Start Again
You'll Have My Heart
Please Don't Leave
I Miss Your Taste, Your Smell
I'm Slowly Letting Go
Call My Name Out Loud
We're Battered And Broken
Walk Away From The Pain
This Is The Sound Of Desperation
I'm Getting Closer To Letting Go Of You
A Sky Where Stars Align
I Know You Got Burned

Just tell me your five favorites, or anything like that. I'm open to four, six, ten, however many you think are really good, just tell me them =)

Thank you in advance for doing this, if you're going to do this, it's YOU people that make the world go round, I swear!!! I love you all so much!
August 14th, 2008 at 02:48am