*Ahem*

So i have a question for everyone
Ok this is kinda hard to put into words
....ehhh
How do you tell if........

Ok so say you think of a person as your best friend..or at least a good friend.....so how do u tell if this person thinks of you as your friend?

And also you thought they were your very good friend but they end up not doing anything with you over the summer, but they invite other people to do other stuff....i mean i have my best friends that i know think of me as they're best friend, but other people .... that i thought were really close....and now i guess not....and then i se myspace pictures and all that jazz and it really kinda makes me jealous and sad and mad

(hey that rhymed)

And i know this is gunna sound geeky hahah but i only really talk to my boyfriend and my guy friends on xbox live(wow im a nerd) and since im grounded i cant talk to any of them....and you know since i havne't talkled to any of my girl friends they seem slightly more distant now...and those guys seem slightly closer..well mark has always been close...

I found my Kindergarden class picture...Haha everyone looks so little!
My friend kyle used to spike his hair.
heheh

that was random buttt back to my complaining.....

Don't you ever want that one group of friends where nothing can touch you and everyone is everyone's best friend?
hmmm let me give you an example.....uhhh Lets name these people 1 2 3 and 4

so they're all best friends and they do alot together...sure they have side friends but these guys are they're life and even though 1 and 4 are guys, the girls can tell them anything. And they're so close to each other. They sit at lunch together and they hang out after school together and hang during the summer and DONT talk about each other behind they're backs...or in front of it.....you know?

I wish i had people like that...I mean i do but i dont....because....ehh if im friends with two people then these two people sometimes dont like each other.....

like kyle and mel
mel doesn't particularly like him because well he doesn't like her

or like catherine and gabby
Nope they think each other are anoying

but i do have some but its like i cant tell one person that much

now melanie is my bestsest buddy i can tell her anything....same with natalie..its just she's never on la computadora anymore.... yea....and mark but we're not a circle.......

*sigh* i wish a lot of things.....hahah

And i have a circle of friends but its not that close....and i wish oother people were in it. But its more like a we hang out cuz of our moms thing....But we also hang out because we're friends....and we all do alot of stuff together...its kinda our group.

Me
Danny and his younger sisters
Jared and his younger sis
Brandon and his younger brother
Ginger and her older brothers

but hmm ok when we went to schlitterbhan we all went around in groups so it was me and danny jared brandon ginger and her older brother matt who is a grade above us....but hes really another story to tell so to cut it we ditched him a couple of times.

yea.....and ginger and danny are my besties and i can tell them stuff but sometimes ginger can be physical and hahah like hurt me or say something that will offend me....

yes
yes yes but thats not exactly a tight circle of best friends.....no its not
August 14th, 2008 at 06:25pm