the simple changes when you meet a boy...

i realized the little things a boy makes me do.
the things i dont usually take the time to notice but when i do find out about them&end up staring at my toes wondering what the hell has cupid done to my poor poor heart...

1. i chew gum a lot. like, a lot&it has to be 5 gum. the fruity kinds like trident are for when theres no boy to think about&you only eat them after lunchtime or when your breath just really really stinks cause you ate some weird asian shxt&you got bad aftertaste. nothings probably going to happen…but it just makes you feel better knowing your breath doesn’t taste like crispitos cause you just never know what might happen.

2. im much more active on facebook&myspace. i become a loser sitting there in front of the computer logging in&out of my accounts trying to keep myself busy but somehow i just cant stop going to their page even if they never update it&i know nothing news gonna be on it&i sit there going through the pictures that have been up there for 9 months that i've already seen before&i dont know why. its like my fingers cant stop.

3. i take just a little more time to get out of the house. you brush your hair a little harder, brush your teeth a little longer, spray just a little more perfume, take a little while to pick out what to wear on days you know you’re going to run into then&then you’re late to school.

4. i set an alert next to his screen name. but when he signs on, I cant get myself to send the first IM because hes always the one that starts the conversation the second he signs on&the days he doesnt just kills me&all I can seem to do is highlight their name on my buddy list&stare at it&click their profile info. i already take forever to get homework started…i didnt know there was more that came after forever.

5. i smile randomly in class. i daydream more&when i replay conversations in my head&something funny happens, i literally laugh out loud&people just think im weird&everything i come across reminds me of something i should tell him later on the phone or online. lovesprunggggg…please dont be. mommys right…boys are unhealthy for you until you’re 20.
August 14th, 2008 at 07:05pm