Annie, Alice, and Such and Such

I haven't really posted a journal.
Basically, an update on my life:

I was recently in my camp's production of Annie. I played Mrs. Pugh, the cook. It's not a very big role, but it was fine. Of course, I had to wear a ridiculous hat (again), but otherwise, it went pretty well.

I'm not in my camp's third session this year. I almost wish I was, because they're doing Alice in Wonderland. But what part would I get, honestly? I'm not funny enough for the Tweedledee's, I'm too tall to play regular Alice or small Alice, and there are much better people suited for everything else.

Oh well.

But my friend David got the Mad Hatter, which I'm really excited about. He's gonna be a great hatter, I can tell. I think the Mad Tea Party will be one of the best scenes of the play.

Also:

I've really been thinking these past few days, about life and all.

I'm looking towards when I'm eighteen and can get tattoos, actually get a good paying, part-time job I'll enjoy, and driving. I really want to drive, so I can get somewhere on my own for once. I'm just afraid I'll hit somebody.... But who, honestly, doesn't worry about that?

I've also decided I want to look at my old psychological files.

Why?

Because when I was little, everyone thought something was wrong with me. They out me in reading classes, speech classes, and treated me like I was supposed to be in special classes for the rest of my life. But honestly, from what I remember, there wasn't much wrong with me.

I want to know why I was put in therapy and had to take some weird pills.

I want to know something about my childhood.

Well, that's basically a recall for the past month or so.
I have David's birthday party tomorrow, Nikki's Sweet Sixteen next Sunday, and school starts the third.

And my birthday's in twenty-six days. :mrgreen:

I think I might buy an Alice costume as well. I need a good one. A yellow one, like in the Hallmark movie.

Love Always, Sakura
August 15th, 2008 at 07:14pm