Family -_-

Yeah, my family can be pretty awful sometimes. They all can't seem to relate to me on any level what so ever.

My youngest brother is a brat, he is like ten years old and he will cry over anything. He can't go to the store to buy a toy? He cries. Then when my parents yell at him because he's crying he screams about how everyone always picks on him. He has his good moments I guess, he's relitively smart. But he's arrogant and self-rightous and like I said, a brat.

My other younger brother Noah can be pretty bad to. He's very sport orienated so he gets tons of attension *rolls eyes*. He is really anooying and will go out of his way to bug you as much as he can. He's also very loud and can be obnoxcious, it's hard to talk about anything when he s nearby without being cut off.

My mum has some series issues. Her mother abused her when she was younger and she carried on some of that aparently.... She yells a lot. Because of that I hate yelling. She's a major hypocrit, she'll tell my dad not to yell or swear infront of us then go ahead when she gets mad. You can't argue with her, she has to be right or else she freaks out. When she's argry she'll throw things and scream as if she's four or something. And if you catch her in something she can't scream her way out of she becomes 'the victim' saying "Oh well I'm just such a bad mother arn't I?" and going on like that. She'll also complain about almost anything, you left your shoes in the wrong place? You get nagged for a half hour. Yeah... I could on about her all day but I better stop soon...

My dad is probably the most level headed of my family. He does get mad, but it's usually realated to my mum having gotten mad at him recently or he's lacking sleep. Although he can be a bit rude about other people and often makes fun of how a person looks when we're driving by them in a car or something. In any case he's a good guy but a bit overly stressed...

So yeah... my family probably isn't as bad as this journal makes them seem to be, seeing as I'm mad at them right now and pointing out all their flaws... but yeah...
August 15th, 2008 at 07:28pm