Help And Good Reads

So yeah...

I'm kind of bored today, so if you have something you want me too read, I'd love to.

I'm a huge fan of MCR, P[!]ATD, Vampires, and Original fiction. I'm not really into everything else, but who knows, maybe I'll change my ideas after reading your story.

Oh and, I don't want to read a story that's just starting out... it needs at least 5 chapters. If I like something, it has to be in depth. :]

Yeah, alright, now some good stories for you to read if you're bored...

Ever Upward This is a great story. Very... suspensful, but I'm not sure if that's the right word. There's a sort of sexual tension, I supose you could say, but it only comes from one character. It's an original fiction by the amazing natzlovesyou, she's a really great friend and writer.

When The Day Met The Night This is one great original fiction story. It has some good vibes coming off it, definitly. I was the first to read it... :] I know, I know, it only has four chapters so far, but she's my best friend. I had to read it, didn't I? But enough ranting... very reject oriented. The lead girl reminds me of Bella Swan, in this weird twisted way. The lead guy holds onto one of my favorite names, Caleb, and he's one of those boys I've already fallen in love with even though he's made up. Yeah, I'm that cool. SO GO READ IT!

Lily Baby Now if you haven't already heard about Lily Baby, you must have a problem. A wonderful story about love in the best degree. A Frank Iero story. It'll make you get one of those little lumps in your throat... I'm in love with this story. Go read it, you'll be too. :]

And It Was Called Yellow This is the best best best William Beckett story I have ever read. It's sort of new...ish... but it has a lot of readers and it's great. I love this because it's got a very cliche storyline, but she's amazing at turning that plot into something like you've never seen before. If you're up for some good, quick romance, read this. It's friend falls in love with friend, and the amazingness of it is blissful.

From Teenager To Daddy In A Matter Of Months This story is sort of on Hiatus now, she's having writers block. But it's good. I'm just going to steal her description, because she says it perfectly...Bob is seventeen years old going steady with his girlfriend, Cassie. When she tells him she's pregnant he's happy but yet so scared he will turn out like his old man.
What if something happened to his girlfriend and he is left with a baby to look after all by himself?
Then his career takes off in sound engineering, would he leave his own flesh and blood just to have the life he always wanted?
Listen to Say Goodbye/Say Goodnight by Bullet For My Valentine. The song basically inspired this story.
Bob Bryar story. Very original though. :]

Okay, so there you have it. My summer reading list... hehe, no not really. I've read 100 odd books this summer. If you know of any good titles, that'd be appreciated too.

Always and forever yours,
-Tali-
August 15th, 2008 at 09:34pm