For All Of Us Who Can Take The Scarring Blows Of Dark Humor.

LOL. Long title.

I find it hard to believe that people on here can't take dark humor, so I won't believe it.
If you say you can't and stuff is 'omg evil', go blow me 'cause if you're signed up to Mibba, there is a 99.99% chance you have a bit of a 'dark' side yourself.
Yay for stereotypes, eh?

Before I actually get to the point... here is a preview of... the point.
Image

Now for the point of the journal: Johnny The Homocidal Maniac.
Image

Yeah, you've heard the name through the bushes/trees/wind/grapevine or whatever the fuck the expression is.
So, this dude Jhonen Vasquez is basically awesome and finally there is someone to take on this whole stereotypical, death-obsessed, paranoid, skitzo, well, let's face it... emo kid. There are even a few goth kids in there for you all, too! JOYANDUTTERRAPTURE!
Johnny [or 'NNY', if you get to know him that personally] is some introverted [at times], awkward, skinny, twitchy character who likes to deeply analyze life. [eh oh el moar stereo's] I honestly don't know what else to say... uhhh... The comic series is aweso- OH YEAH! It's a comic! Which just makes it all that much better, si? Srsly.
So, yeah. It's an awesome comic. It has 7 issues [On the pages there are much more than 7 issues. Haha, pun. Ownage.] It pwns life. Um... you get to see what satan and god look like. That's worth the money right there. You... get to see people getting killed and/or tortured in a safe, cartoon atmosphere. Read stories of love and obsession and cute little children named 'SQEE' who owns a pet bear [stuffed, obviously] so quaintly named 'SHMEE'. How mother fucking cute is that? Pretty mother fucking cute, if you ask me.
You'll laugh.
You'll cry.
How cliche of me would it be to put some quick-witted end to 'you'll laugh;you'll cry' like all other people do with a nice smirk adorning their grimey faces?
You'll have to make doctors appointments to assess your mental state.
There. I did it, you bastards.

Go HERE and buy it or NNY [yes, we actually are that well-aquainted] willcome to your house [nevermind, he doesn't like anything that could possibly make him over-exert himself] wait until you come to his house, tie you up, most likely strap some type of torture device on you, make you listen to his indepth philisophical babbling, laugh at you for begging for your life, and then inevidibly... kill you... most likely... unless you get away... which you probably won't...

He's really dedicated to his blood-wall. It dries so damn fast, for fucks sake.

Yay for free advertizing for Jhonen Vasquez! Etc... etc...

Oh, and just so you know who we're dealing with, here...
Image
...this man writes such things. Looks familiar, eh?
Oh my fucking god I have such a passion for the cliche and expected! It makes me giggle and fester.

Er...seacrest out? Oh, shut up.

And remember...

Image

X

ADDDDEDIT:
I'm adding more pictures 'cause I have a secret hate for you all and I like to sexually tease you.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Alright, I'm done. Go buy it, moochers.
August 16th, 2008 at 04:25am