boreeeeeeeeeeed

Ehh. What's happening?

I dunno. it's another one of those nights. I'm sat at the computer staring at a screen and promising myself i'll go to bed soon.

But I never, ever do. I don't go to bed before 4 at least. I've been getting up at 2pm last couple of days.

I'm pretty lame, recently. I haven't been going out much. Well not over the last two weeks or so. Before that I was wasted for about two weeks straight.

*sigh* i'm bored. I wish someone would have a house party.

The only good thing about being sat here is discussing the Rhys Lewis and Aled Philips love with Em.

Mebbe if it weren't for that i'd be in bed now. Yeah! it's all EmJ's fault! Honest!

>.>
I don't have to have responsibilty for my actions. I'm a kid.

Yeah, I still play the "I'm a kid" card for that, but insist to my parents that it's a great idea to let me go to music festivals with Crazy Daisy.

Yup.

...Unfortunately, mum may have realised otherwise after I got a lift back home with some random hippies from nozstock, off my face on several different substances which I shan't list right now, simply 'cuz i don't have the list with me and I'm bound to miss something out. Anyway. I was in a bit of trouble then. That was a fucking sound weekend though, fair do's.I'm lonely.
yeah. How do you like that? Bit of token emo for you! suck on that, BIATCHEZ!
August 16th, 2008 at 05:45am