It's one-fifty-seven AM, and Meghan's going to write a journal...

Well, this is going to be interesting...
xD

I've been reading Zero's stories for 2 hours, and I've fallen back in love. Seriously guys, Zero is MY HERO, because she's crazy awesome and she's BRITTISH. W00T!

I've realized that Matt Tucks hairline is moving back.
BUAHA! HE'S GETTING OLD! Even though, I usually LIKE older men...but not like...wrinkly and greyyy. :] Like, if I could bang that man I WOULD, but that's 'cause I've decided that I'm meant to grow up and be a groupie.

If you're still reading this, it's probably because you're as bored and weird as I am. For that, I totally love you.

Dude, Bullet For My Valentine are amazing live, and that concert is still ringing through my head. Soon enough I'll be seeing A7X in Toronto, and I will die a happy woman. ..Wait, no. I need to see Bring Me The Horizon(though it looks like their new stuffs is gonna be crap D:), and Flyleaf. THEN I'll die happay.

My face feels...weird. Like ... slightly oily plastic?

I think I should sleep, because what I'm rambling about isn't normal.

I think ya'll should comment, and make my day.

L8tah loverlies :]
<3
August 16th, 2008 at 08:04am