Will It Ever End?

Ugh, just when I thought it was over, it's not. Okay, well yesterday in automotive, I kind of talked to this senior,Jon, and he said he wanted to add me to his myspace friend's and surprisingly he did. Well I was actually shcoked that he remembered to add me, so I thought it was cool. But then last night, I had the weirdest dream,but I only remember part of it. I was in automotive, and 3 guys in back of the room kept talkin' about me or making fun of me, something like that. Well I stood of to go in the back and knock the crap out of them, but when I went in to hit each one of them, I hit square on, but I barely touched them, I regretted getting up because I knew that I would have to follow through with it, and get in trouble. So then, I really did punch them, and ran out of the room crying. Well my ex, who is also in this class, followed me out. I ran out of the school into the rain, even though I knew that he was following me out there. Somehow he caught up with me and made me turn to face him. I didn't even know what to say, I just buried my face into his chest and cried, and I felt his arms wrap around me. Then something happened that I wasn't expecting, he kissed the top of my head. Then the dream went on, I think, but I woke up.

Just my luck, just as I thought I found someone new,my ex pops back into my dreams.
Someone save me, I've broken my wings and fallen from grace.
August 16th, 2008 at 08:13pm