Hurricane!! lol

Yep, the title says it all.. there's a hurricane comin' to town, My town. Hurricane Fay (what kinda name is Fay for a hurricane?!) of course.. if i had the power to name the storms, I'd probably scare people more, lol. My dad was joking the other day saying if i named the hurricanes they would be called stuff like "Dark" "Death Dealer" "Extinction" lmao, he's probably right. my mom's freaking out about this storm cause she hates lightning and stuff. I'm not scared of it, I'm just worried that we might loose our electricity (along with many others) and I'm also concerned about the people who live in the area and the animals around here. anyways though.. i went to publix today, there's this guy that works there sometimes (don't know his name) but i confess he's quite cute, He's about my height, average build, short dark-brown spiked hair and he wears black-frame glasses, and he seems sweet, we shared a laugh once cause while my mom and i were at his register, his mother kept calling the store, and he kept laughing and apologizing to us as he got out his cell phone and was dialing his moms number to call her himself. both my mother and best friend "Kaji" suggest i should do a bit of flirting.. i want to, but at the same time it's like, i already went through this with J.R. and all i got in the end was more stress.. but i guess not everyone is like j.r. so i shouldn't completely give up on trying, anyways, it's not every day i find a guy who catches my eye. My mom says (supposedly) that she's seen this guy look at me before (i have a hard time believing that though) lol, but i might go ahead and strike up a bit of a small talk with him next time we're at his register.. but what do i say?? lol, I'm not really an expert on flirting, i think being home schooled has made me a little less experienced than some of the other chick's my age lol, But whatever, I'll probably go for it.
dude, I'm listening to this song right now by the sneaker pimps that's called "Venus as a boy" it's a cover of bejork's song, it sounds awesome! i love it and it's been stuck in my head for 5 days now, check it out on youtube! seriously, it's great.
well, I'm done.. bye
August 17th, 2008 at 02:27am