Cute is What We Aim For concert 81608<3

Okay, first off... it was amazing.

Me, my madre, and my friends Cristina and Maddie left my house at fourish, and got there at five. We already saw that there was a long line, so we were a bit whiney about that. My mom drove us to the back so we can park, and Maddie swore she saw Shaant.

So, I walked ahead of the others, and when I looked to my right...

Shaant.

I giggled loudly and ran back to the others and told them. We started screaming like crazy fangirls haha, and Maddie and Cristina sat in front of the fence where Shaant was behind talking on the phone. I figured he wasn't going to come out, so I told them to go get in line. I left and waited for them, but when they didn't come I went back and started to tell them to get their asses in line before it got larger, but they didn't move one bit. My madre came a few minutes later, and Shaant started to walk to us.

My jaw dropped.

He asked us if we'd like anything, so we got pictures and hugs. At one point Shaant was like *chuckle* You guys are such losers!

It made my day.

After we thanked Shaant and waved to him, we went to the back of the line. These people from TAI...'s street team were handing out stickers, so Cristina, Maddie, and I took a bunch. Haha. The security guard guy was so awesome. When he was X-ing my hand, I asked him to give me a heart, and so did Maddie and Cristina (being the badass she is) got a star.

Maddie gave her extra ticket to a mom next to us because she didn't have a ticket and was in line because her girls needed to get in. That was nice of her, really.

The line started moving and we got a pretty 'decent' spot. It was REALLY crowded and ugh. I felt like I was going to pass out already. My mom left us to go sit somewhere over in the corner. It was like a platform or something so she had perfect view of the stage.

When Powerspace came on, I was screaming my head off. I loved them for so long, and this was my second time seeing them. It got really brutal when this rather large bitch leaned against me, and was basically sitting on my side. I tride to get her off, but she just kept on leaning against me and at one point I lost balance and almost fell, until this girl grabbed me and helped me up. She was my lifesaver, I swear.<3

Anyway, when it started to get really brutal, Powerspace said for everyone in the front to come up on stage, and for a minute, I got to dance with Powerspace. It was amazing. I couldn't believe it at all.

The security made us leave, so we went backstage (where I got to see Andrew de Torres and brush my shoulder against his<333) and exited. We were really disappointed that we lost our spots, but we went back to the stage when Danger Radio came on.

Us and a bunch of people that lost their spot were planning to push everyone and get to the front, but that never happened.

When Danger Radio came on, I was so excited. I love them so much, they and Powerspace were the reasons why I really wanted to come. Oh, them and Ciwwaffles of course.

During the middle of the set, I felt like I was seriously going to pass out. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't see a think. Something smelled like vomit. I got pushed around. I just couldn't handle it, so I made my way out of the crowd and went over to my mom. She gave me a shitload of water and we talked about how cool the bands were. lol.

After Danger Radio, Ace Enders came. Cristina, Maddie, and I didn't really like him, so they met up with me and we went to buy merch. My mom got like everything Powerspace signed by Powerspace xD. They're the nicest people I've ever met.

And Alec smells sooo good, even with rockstar sweat, lmfao.

When Cute is What We Aim For came on, Cristina and Maddie went back to the crowd. I stayed with my mother, and I had a blast from where I stood. I could see perfectly. Then I asked my mom if she'd steal a Powerspace poster that they had hanging around here and there and ask the Powerspace guys to sign them. She did, and they did. I love my poster. It's so cool<3 rawr.

After the show, we went rockstar hunting, but Powerspace were selling their merch, Andrew de Torres was no where in sight, CIWWAF left the building, and yeah. Cristina grabbed a Powerspace poster, and Maddie grabbed a Danger Radio one.

On the car ride home, we pigged out on Pizza, Pocky, Vitamin Water, and Cheese Puffs. lmfao. :]

Sorry that I don't have the set list and stuff. Rawr.
But, overall...
The beginning was a douche, and made me eagered to get home.
and the rest was amazing.<3
August 17th, 2008 at 07:25am