My first try

Whoa... the 'attention' message is pretty intimidating. Ok, so this is the part where I spill my guts to all of you hungry, gut-eating people who probably won't read it.
Gomenasai, for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Gomenasai till the end,
I never needed a friend
Like I do now...
[one of my favorite songs. t.a.t.u.]
So, I got dumped. Yeah, like, 2 months ago. The problem is, I really loved the guy. Can't picture why, now, but I did. Fascinating, eh?
Saga plot point two: I get unhappy. Go figure, who wouldn't? And then...
My closest friend really seems to be pissed by the fact that I'm not happy. Her reasoning:
-The dude's an asshole.
-I deserve so much better than him.
-If I would just get off my ass, and look for someone new, I'd run into someone I want.
-By not showing interest in anyone else, I'm making myself deliberately unhappy.
Well, guess what. My reasoning:
-Of course he's an asshole, and hanging on to memories him bothers me just as much as you.
-Yeah, maybe I do. Are they even out there?
-They have to want me, too, for that to work.
-Do I need a guy to be happy?
Now, I know I'm being a bitch. And I kind of like it. Of course that's only one side of the story, and in reality I really should be getting off my ass in the near future. I don't know about hunting some guy down, but at least throwing myself into a sewing project or the like. She's also really understanding and caring, when she isn't freaking out about one or the other miscommunication/episode of me being less than happy. She says it hurts her when I'm not there for her because I'm wallowing. I agree. This state of being sucks, I just have to believe that it gets better, cause it will. Until then, I'm keeping my head up, like it's all okay.
I don't know if you can leave feedback on these things, but I'd love to know how you feel, if you feel.
August 17th, 2008 at 08:36am