He Did What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so i'm still over my dad's house. actually i'm in my room eating breakfast and i'm never coming out until i go home to my mummy. so here's the lastest deal. i have Lupus, and i have take a lot of meds for it, one of many is i have take shot every couple of days. Lupus is a blood disease that messes up your immune system. instead of the white blood cells attacking bad things, they attack your healthy cells. look it up on google for more details. anyway so i had to get a shot today and i always have someone else do it because i freak out when i have to do it, since the needle goes between my bones in my knees into the joints and it hurts. so my dad got the needle ready and i thought he was gonna do it because he always did before. well i was wrong. he handed it to me and said i could do it and walked off to get my baby sister Lusa. so i had to walk around the house looking for Lou, the cook. he usually does it if my dad isn't home. he gave me my shot and i went to my room, where i have been for a while. so yeah. but i have to say i have the coolest room ever. it looks like it's part of a 15th century castle. and it's completely underground. i love it like crazy. it's just dark. not that i mind any though. but yeah that's today so far.

lates
mara
August 17th, 2008 at 05:40pm