my friends on mibba were jealous when they knew i was going to watch panic...

...but the concert didnt give me lots of awesome moment.

not because panic sucked, but because my experience sucked so much.

you see, i was watching the band that was for the opening act [the changcuters]. at first i was enjoying the show. but then after 2 or 3 songs played and i wanna grab my phone in my bag, i felt like my bag has some kind of holes. i searched for my phone in my bag and it was gone.

somebody fucken stole it.

dude, i immediately cried! but at the other hand i was so glad that i didnt put my camera inside the bag; i was holding it. and i was so glad that he didnt take tania and i's wallet.

i kinda got over it for a while after i cried when we were waiting for panic to come out.

and then panic came out. we jumped, we sang along, we were having fun.

but damn, my camera's memory card is full. and i regret why i didnt move the pictures to the computer before i go to the concert...

after the concert i called my phone using my prinka's phone. and dude, the guy that stole my phone persisted that it was his phone. i was so angry that i screamed, cried, and cussed until people were looking at me. i didnt care though.

DUDE, I WANT MY PHONE BACK!!!!! )''''':

i feel so emo right now....

thanks a lot for stealing my phone, bitch. and oh, i hope you know that karma exists. go die!
August 17th, 2008 at 07:09pm