Scary, Sadness, Funerals and I just had to squeeze in a mini-rant...

I'll get the rant out of the way:

Right, I know the whole 'don't like, don't read.' thing but I just got thinking, some people don't get why Waycest or incest with any brothers or sibling in bands disgusts others. Right, imagine this: I wrote a story about you and your brother/sister having sex. Ew, right? (Make the images go away!) Ick, I just had to make that point.

Anyways, yeah...my uncle died 3 days ago in a car crash...and he was only 41 which is too young to die. I'm gutted. Seriously I didn't talk for a day much, the second day was spent moping and then yesterday it hit me so I've been crying a lot...The funeral is on Wednesday so I'm going to be depressed which makes a lot of updates since that's what I do when I'm sad/depressed.

So, earlier tonight a police car sped past my house and then I heard a police helicopter hover over my house for a while so I was freaking out that there was some mass murderer on my roof so then when I was terrified my phone started ringing so I screamed, fell off the computer chair and woke up my brother, pissing him off, and now I have friction burn on my elbows.

Well I'm going to go and watch Friends to cheer myself up, bye dudes xoxo

Oh yeah, any Joker-related names for a girl kitten? I already have Harley, maybe harlequin but that means clown or buffoon and then I'd feel mean haha...Doesn't have to be related to the Joker, but it would be good if it did...
August 18th, 2008 at 01:22am