i don't understand =/

I know this is going to sound really silly and everything but I can only seem to make friends with guys who are gay/bi...
The thing is, I don't know why =/
I just find it really difficult to hold a convosation with a guy who's straight...Maybe it's because I'm scared of what they'll think of me?
Sure I have some straight guy friends but they seem to be slowly drifting away, and I don't ever know what to say to them anymore. Also I always seem to be scared of saying the wrong thing to them. I don't know why I'm suddenly like this now, I mean nothing's really changed or anything. I used to be able to talk to them whenever, wherever about everything and anything, but now I don't feel I can talk to them at all.

Also I've started getting annoyed and angry at people even when they haven't done anything wrong. Sometimes even when I haven't even talked to them that day.
I'm scared incase this ruins my friendship with any of my friends :|

I'm one of them people who get jealous of other people really easily, and no matter how hard I try not to be, I just can't help it. My bestfriend for example. I've known her for 7 years? And all of a sudden I've become really jealous of her about everything. The fact her parents still live together, the fact she knows her real dad, the way she has loads of boys who would willingly go out with her, the fact she's really really pretty and compared to her im nothing, the list goes on and on...

Anyway sorry for wasting everyones time =/

natalie <3
August 18th, 2008 at 03:10am