Grow up! Or stop expecting me to!

Something that is getting on my nerves a lot more than people realise...
l don't like getting called retarded/stupid/freak and other such names.
Just because l don't like to be quiet, and while everyone in class is bitching at each other l like to sing and dance around and lighten the mood. Does it work?
No. Instead they direct their bitching at me.
Now calling someone retarded as an insult is pretty low, considering that it is a serious problem that people affected by it can't control. Especially when the person getting called retarded isn't reallu. Now you just sound stupid.

But l like to keep the mood happy. Even if no one else is listening, at least l'll keep myself happy. But then you get those girls who look at you with that "Ugh, oh my god, what a loser" look just because you're happy and smiling and skipping around. Because they're crappy and miserable and bitchy, they expect everyone else to be as well. They can't stand to see people being happy and friendly when they aren't. But l don't let them get to me. lf they stare at me like they think they're better than me, or say shit about me while l'm right there, l'm gonna laugh in their faces and go back to being happy little skippy fairy.

People need to have fun for once. People are so uptight and like to bitch about the ones who don't care if people are watching, don't care what people say, they do what they want.

l just randomly felt like saying all this. Who agrees with me?

P.S OMG. I found Spongebob today!
In Food Tech l had to clean up the green coconut (long story) and l went looking for a sponge and l found a yellow one who l named Spongebob. And of course, when l announced to the room l had found Spongebob, they just said "whatever" and didn't care. But l was happy. l had Spongebob. =XD

Gen xx
August 18th, 2008 at 08:46am