Tanorexia and whatnot.

Urrgh.
Ok. Back from a holiday, what - two days?
And i already look like iv been locked in a dark cave for the past three years.
I mean, come ON.
I had a nice tan going for me, and now i could blend in with this page without a doubt.

Anyway. this brings me to another subject; fake tan.

Why do people wear whenever it ALWAYS turns out wrong.
Not even sometimes, but...ALWAYS.
I mean, the amount of Oompa Loompas i see arouind school. The next thing they turn around and the back of their legs are brown, black and white; half the colours of the rainbow.
And i was in a beauty place the other day and these people were going into the sunbed and coming out. It literally looked like someone had rubbed shit all over them. It was disgusting. This woman's skin was peeling and everything. I know, yeah, the sun bed does give you a nice tan sometimes, but not where i live.
Anyway, dont they now they give you cancer?

Wow, yeah, and this can't be real, but i am the most guillible person, so i dont know..
But i'll tell you anway.
This woman, must have had tanorexia. went into the sunbed perhaps, every day, and she kept getting this funny smell, and was feeling very sick. She went into the doctor, and turns out her insides were burning from excess use of the sunbed.
Seriously meant to be true, but then again, i used to believe that this woman turned on the taps in her bathroom and the devil came out of them.
Has anyone ever played Bloody Mary? I would never ever play that [where is this coming from?]. Why would you? Have you never seen Supernatural.

Wow, how bored am i right now?
August 18th, 2008 at 03:52pm