My Vampire Exprience

Well, so I was camping from Wednesday, 8.13.08 untill Sunday, 8.17.08. I had loads of fun. Although I was attacked by mosquitios. Anyways, by the third day, 8.15.08, my dad had my twin, Danielle, and I go to the family that was camping just from the corner of us, just to say hi, so we won't feel like strangers camping and to thank them for letting us use there net to play bat-mitten.

Danielle, my dad, and I walked there, my dad said hi, and of course said that me and Danielle were shy and don't want to say hi. The guy, he is the dad of the two other girls, giggled a bit. My dad pointed to me and my sister and said we had something to say. I was like, 'What the fuck? You said you'll do all the talking,' to myself. While I was standing there confused Danielle said, "Thank you for letting us use your net whenever," The guy, said your welcome. My dad told him and the two other girls that my name is Gabrielle and my sister's is Danielle. The guy introduce us to his daughters. (for privacy I won't mention there names). My dad started talking and the guy laughed revealing his long, semi sharp vangs. I look at my sister trying not to show fear in my eyes. After this experience my dad said, "Well I guess we go now and get dinner on the table," The guy and two daughters said bye.

A minute later me, my dad, and my twin reached back to our camp area. Danielle unfortunatly brings up the vampire vang thing to my dad. My dad disagrees and says Vampires aren't real. Of course I get all mad over it because I believe there real. If you do believe there real too, and if journal intrested you well then head over to www.bloodcopy.com this site has more vampire experiences.
August 18th, 2008 at 07:17pm