It's like tons of needles stabbing you in the head...

I got my hair braided today at a friend of my moms house. She did it for forty dollar which is a steal unless you get it done from like teenagers or something.

I don't really like getting braids because it's sort of like a ton of needles stabbing you in the head and your scalp is like uber sore afterwards, I feel like my scalp has been turned in directions I didn't know it could turn to.

I have lotsa pictures, and it looks really good, it's just ugh...really odd...I haven't had braids since 7th grade. Now I'm in the tenth and I have braids! I kinda feel like I should have overalls on, because my hair kinda looks like it used to when I had crochet braids in my hair as a kid..although these aren't crochet braids, because if they were they would have taken a much longer time.

Image
You can really see the braid work on this one...There's braid work in the back too, and on the sides, it just comes to the front as a ponytail and a little some more below it...

Let me tell you, that ponytail hurt like hell...it seemed to set my fucking scalp on fire when the lady pushed some of it into a ponytail.

Image
I decided to make a funny face with this one...

Image
Rock out....?

Image
It reminds me of like old rock and roll video poses...for some reason with the hair and everything....

Image
Peace Sign/Index Down.

Anyway, I start school tomorrow...I was supposed to start today, but those braids don't get done in thirty minutes...it takes hours and hours to get them done...and my ass was numb afterwards and I could barely stand..but in the end they were worth it....

I also found my MCR bag...which is good and I have my MCR binder which is awesome!
August 19th, 2008 at 12:43am