My friend from KHI had this great idea!

Shy, Quiet Rebellion says:
A curse has long befallen Fungus Kingdom, a once peaceful location. Beasts known as Fartless have taken over the world, along with their masters Mickey and Sephiroth. After discussing matters with the wise Uncle Scrooge, Ansem has concluded that one with the purest heart must be taken to the Dark Shrine. If one is to complete this task, the pure heart shall do so as to remove this morbid curse.
Shy, Quiet Rebellion says:
Woody Woodpecker is the only one foolish enough to escort Princess Namine to the Dark Shrine.
Shy, Quiet Rebellion says:
So, the court jester is sent on a quest to take Namine to the Dark Shrine, while guarding her with his life. Along the way, the two encounter many, many worlds from other cartoons and video games.
Shy, Quiet Rebellion says:
The two visit South Park, Spongebob, Danny Phantom, The Simpsons, Fairly Oddparents, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the Hedgehog, Spyro the Dragon, Rayman, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Rocko's Modern Life, and more!
Shy, Quiet Rebellion says:
The characters of each world shall be able to temporarily assist Woody & Namine, as well as needing help for their own world's peril, due to the Fartless and other villains causing chaos.

IT WAS AWESOME!
XDD
August 20th, 2008 at 07:03pm