Old monologue I wrote

Stephanie Rivera 10/28/06

Father

So you love me you say but it doesn't seem that way. You never showed it, you never told me. In fact where have you been for the past six years? A preacher telling the world about God but you don't care for your own child. The world doesn't like hypocrites. You never cared. You were never here. My picture is on your wall but you haven't seen me in years. My sadness only comes out in tears. I loved you but you never felt the same. You left me alone in all my pain. I wish I would cry but I can't the years of me being strong won't allow me. Subconsciously I like guys that are like you because I want them to do something that you never did and thats love me. Just love me but now you have a new family and I am not there. I was never good enough for you to stay. I remember it that until this day. I am just telling you how I truly feel. You resent me cause I have my mother's face. You resent the other man for taking your place. But none can take your place. You should loved and embraced me. I try to remain clam as I read and write. But tears sting my eyes, my hand increases speed as I write. Why did u leave me, us? Did u ever even care? Do I cross your mind since I am not there? Answer me please do. I love you daddy I'd wish you'd love me too. But you don't and thats okay. I guess this pain will just never go away.
August 20th, 2008 at 09:29pm