[5] ***ing Pissed Off

Yes. I am VERY pissed off at my parents.

Here's the deal:

I'm thinking of switching schools and going to a school ----> I, Me, Myself <------- like. But my parents don't like. *rolls eyes* Cause it's a "public school". And im from "private schools".

I DONT FUCKING CARE!

I wanna switch schools to THAT school where there are A LOT of people are my friends.
But noooooooooooooo! I can't because it's a fucking public school! And now all my best friends are leaving from the school on which I am now and then i'll be left ALONE for FOUR fucking years. I know exactly SEVEN people from the new school. At this school when I transfered I knew ZERO. Which made it harder to fit in. Now, if I don't like ANY school, which I won't, I will stay at this school for four fucking years A-L-O-N-E.

OH, I forgot. They played the "We want to better prepare you for the future... bla bla shit shit SHIT" card. And THEN they played " We think that THAT school isn't good enough." card.

What? Are my friends stupid? Are they retarted? Are they not good enogh for you?

SCREW YOU!

And I will tell them. If I don't switch to THAT school I WILL stay at the old one.

You got that?

Rants Make My Mind Clearer.

Shane.

P.S. Fuck off parents.
August 21st, 2008 at 02:35pm