Another Supernatural theory plus a little scene

Okay, how to start....

Since a bunch of you have doubted my original theory about Sam Winchester *cough* Yellow Eyes *cough* Chevy *cough* *cough* - i made another theory.... one even more drastic. Or maybe not, depending on your point of view.

Are you ready?!

I said, ARE YOU READY!!!?

Okay, overreacting. *ahem* excuse me.

My new theory about Sam Winchester is that:

.... He is YE's son.

BUM, BUM, BUM!!!!

This may sound highly unlikely, but let me paint a picture for you:

It was a sunny afternoon. Mary Winchester sat in her kitchen, in solitude, while her husband and her son, Dean, spend the day in the park. She sips a cup of nice, hot tea while reading one of her favorite novels, when suddenly-

Wait.

She heard something.

There was some suspicious movement in the hallway. It was getting closer to the kitchen. Maybe it was just her imagination, but the feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach told her otherwise.

Heart pounding, Mary set aside her book, very quietly, and hesitantly ducked beneath the table.

I thought he was gone

The ominous shuffling in the hallway got louder and louder. Then, all of the sudden, the footsteps rang through the quiet room, clear as day, as the intruder stepped onto the kitchen's vynl tile floor.

"Now, Mary, did you think you could hide from me? Rise from your hiding spot, I can see you."

Mary's insides froze as he spoke. Quite afraid, she dared to slightly lift her head, only to regret it. Their eyes connected. The man was frayed, and middle-aged, as they all were. But his eyes shone a very unnatural glowing amber.

"I said rise!"

Mary did as he said, and rose very slowly. And then immediately backed up against the cabinets to create as much space between them as possible. Arms pressed against the cabinet doors, she then in a frenzy began to search them.

Salt, salt. Where the hell is the salt?!!

But she was too late. The man ran to her with supernatural speed, an within the blink of an eye, Mary was nose to nose with him.

She screamed with fear and a knowing of torture that was soon to follow. The man hoisted her on his sholder. And they were gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, Mary was returned to her still-empty home, feeling not too clean and even more alone.

He forced himself on me

Trembling dangerously, she returned to her seat and sat there without movement. The tea was cold and bitter. Mary remained there for a few more painful hours until, finally, Dean and John came home. As they entered through the front door, Mary stood up robotically, and without a word retired to the bedroom.
---------------------------------------------------------------
(alright, i'm gonna try and hurry this up, because this is getting way to long)

For several days, Mary said not a word. John was concerned.

One night, John urged her to talk to him. "Something's buggin you, and I can tell. Dean can tell, and he's worrying a lot more than a four year old should."

Mary, in response, took a deep breath, and looked her husband straight in the eye. And for the first time in days, she spoke. Her voice was raspy and anxious.

She hesitated. "John.... I think I'm pregnant."

John was taken aback. But he could not fatom why Mary was so upset. Shouldn't she be happy that she's having another baby?

Something definitely was not right. And from that day, John very much despised the child for making his wife so unhappy.

And for the first few months of his birth, Sam Winchester acted very strange too. Inactive and quiet. Then, on his eight month, on that faithful day, the yellow-eyed man returned.

And it all went down.
--------------------------------------------
Okay, i might post that as a one-shot, 'cause i have a feeling it will be deleted because it's a story within a journal entry. :shifty::

So, if you didn't understand any of that, i'll put it bluntly;
YE got Mary pregnant (ewww) and Boom! out came Sam. He didn't inheirit noticible demon powers from YE, but he might've inheirited a little bit of something. And then YE bled him, giving Sam double the power. Okay, it all sounds crazy, and i know even more of you will not except it, but hey, I got inspired. Ah, well, we'll see what really happened at some point in season four. Can't wait!!!
August 21st, 2008 at 07:07pm