twilight bashers on mibba.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but almost everyday, I see a new article bashing twilight. I have to say, some of these have good facts, and are excellently written, but I still dont like. Others are simply hating it for no reason I can see.

I refuse to name any articles, but the amount of bashing is, put simply, stupid. You may all say I'm the stupid one, but seriously, look at yourselves, you're not bashing a person. You're not bashing stereotypes. You're bashing a book! An inanimate object. How utterly redundant can you get?

You will all now say, 'Kia-san, you're bashing the bashers," I can imagine you saying that. Well, everyone else is bashing each other over one series. I have to say, I'm bashing the people who hate the book and love it. I don't care. You all are being so incredibly stupid that I don't expect to get bashed.

If noone else agrees, then my opinion won't be ruined.

Those people are driving me insane. No one sees that bashing anyone and anything just gives it more popularity. Why no one sees how much popularity the book is gaining on mibba, I have no idea.

I personally love twilight and it's series. I find it annoying that people bash it. I think it's all for attention.
August 21st, 2008 at 11:28pm