MCR is officially awesome!

Well, yeah. Title says it all.

Mcr fans go: When have they not been awesome?!

I'm officially a new fan. Over the expanse of just 24 hours!!
I thought it was time to listen to a few of their songs and get a taste. I passed a few, and they were alright. Then i came to I'm Not Okay (I promise) and i fell in love. :]

And i played it over and over and over.... I've probably played it like twenty times now. I'm serious. And now i know it by heart. Mcr brings out the... somewhat emo-ness in me. Which is to say, a lot, at the right time.

The songs by mcr that i absolutely love to death right now are:

I’m not okay
Disenchanted
The sharpest lives
House of Wolves
Kill all your friends
Teenagers

i typed them all down on word. :]

And also:

My mom demands that i change my hairstyle. :(
All i need is a little trim, and i'm good to go.
I finally find the hairstyle that suits me best, and she hates it. D:

You see, my mom is a kind of person that... does not except the style of simplicity and somewhat messy. She wants me to have braids or kinky twists or something.

After all these years, my hair is finally behaving with a reasonable amount of care. It is no longer a mess that takes so much pinning down and brushing and relaxing. And it's simple. It's black, naturally short, and kinda thick and messy. I like it down, and a little bang that covers my eye. Okay, yeah, that sounds kinda emo. But she doesn't find it... exceptable >.< She demands that i do something with it before school starts. I suggested curling it, but she says that curled hair won't last very long. And i suggest curling it every, like, three days; it only takes a little less than an hour. But she says that i won't always have an hour. My hair is the one topic that we very much disagree about. She won't let it rest.

But it's not fair. I'm a really good kid, and i never ask for anything disagreeable or do anything disagreeable. But my hair... my mom's been controlling how my hair looks for a big chunk of my life. And she doesn't like it the way it is now.

*sigh* I guess i'm gonna have to curl it or something and persuade her that it's fine and it looks great, and that i can manage it. But i know that if i keep it the way it is now, i'm gonna come home from school one day, and my hairdresser's gonna be there, and my mom's gonna be like, "Okay. Here she is. I refuse to let your hair stay like that anymore. She's gonna give it kinky twists and that is that." or something along that line. Trust me, i can't escape this kind of decision. She's my mom, and what says, goes. And remember, i'm only 13. I love my mom and all... but sometimes, she's unreasonable. I just thought i'd let this out. Maybe i can find another hairstyle that i love just as much... Ah well. I'll sort it out.

Goodnight.

-wyliecoyote
August 22nd, 2008 at 06:14am