Time Of My Life

22nd of August, 2008. The best night of my entire life. So far.

Last night I saw Panic At The Disco, the Academy Is… and Cobra Starship live. It was one of the best concerts I’ve been too.

I managed to get from the back of the mosh pit to the second row from the front, and it was pretty hectic. That mosh pit was rough, and there was a hell of a lot of pushing. At one point I was hit in the head by a security guard whilst he was trying to get someone out of the mosh, I’m pretty sure that someone elbowed my kidney, and my arm was so cramped up that it’s all bruised now. It doesn’t matter though, because that’s all part of the experience.

Cobra Starship was amazing. Vicky looked absolutely gorgeous. Even more so than she does in pictures, and she was wearing a sparkly headband that I really wanted. :tehe:

The Academy is was fantastic. William was really crazy on stage. Aside from that, he jumped up onto the front barrier and I got to touch him for about 20 seconds, which is the most awesome thing ever for me because he is my absolute idol.

Panic At The Disco took ages to come on, but they finally did and it was so insanely remarkable. And I never realised how tiny Brendon is. I mean, he’s taller than me but he’s still so short and skinny. I was really happy that they played songs from the old album and new album, and they also had bubbles that came out on the side of the stage during Behind The Sea and Mad As Rabbits. Some guy dropped a lighter on my during Northern Downpour, though it didn't burn me. :cute:

Of course, after the concert my friends dragged me out to get merch and once I had gotten out from the crowd, I finally met up with fellow Mibbians Emma, Shal and Anneliese. Needless to say there was lots of screaming and hugging when we saw each other.

We took pictures, and I hugged Anneliese twice before she had to leave and then I talked to Emma and Shal for a bit before we had to split as well. I don’t care how short our Mibbian meeting was it was the best part of the night and the greatest experience I’ve ever had. Those guys were incredible and I love them so much for meeting up with me. So this is a kind of thank you to Emma, Shal and Liese because you made that night absolutely amazing.

Thanks guys. ::inlove:
August 23rd, 2008 at 03:59pm