I feel like $100k (meet my band)

Meet my band:
Image
Image
Image

The bassist usually has long hair.

Image

and I think it's sexy.


__

I posted this on my myspace back in June:

Thursday, June 19, 2008

empty

God, I'm so tired. I feel like crap. Tonight is the only night where I really really need a break. I need to be alone for just a little while.

I feel so wiped out. Not just physically. I love having support from my best friends when I do plays. I just love being told what a good job I've done when I've worked my ass off for three months getting ready to present a show for your enjoyment.

You know what I love even more than that? Being completely ignored by my best friend for no apparent reason. That's just the most pleasant, wonderful thing in the entire world. To ice things over, pretend like I don't even exist, too. I'm sure your friends wouldn't love to meet a close friend of yours who worked her ass off to impress you that night. But it's okay, your other best friend's older brother is way cooler to talk to, right? Because he obviously knows all of your deepest darkest secrets and has been able to keep them a secret for months and months and known them without being bias or hating your guts or judging you beacuse of them. No, Melodie is just Melodie. She's not that important. She's just the girl.

Best friends are awesome. Tonight was the best night of my life.

12:41 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


He's my best friend and I'm completely in love with him. I've known this for three years and yet I still don't quite understand him.

He gives me these hints sometimes.. he tried to kiss me when we were doing the King and I (that was until my sweet little cousin decided he wanted to come say hi.)

When one of the guys in the cast would come and sit in my lap and talk to me (he's eccentric, funny, but I would never date him) he got all fumed up and jealous and I felt so good about myself.

But sometimes I don't understand him. We were walking around outside. I didn't even see our friend Lacey in the midst of people walking ahead of us. I came outside right behind him and started talking to him and then he just started running ahead of us and caught up with her and just started talking to her. By the time we got to the TP building He'd gone the other way, I was tearing up because what he did was REALLY shitty. Lacey is one of my good friends but I don't know if she's oblivious or not. I had tears in my eyes and she was just going on about all this stuff like "today is such a good day!"

He holds doors open for her, make sure she's doing alright all the time. He's not nearly as courteous to me. I don't get it.

I've been hanging with my other friend for a bit now, and we have loads of fun together. I can't remember us ever having been so close, but I get the feeling now that he'll probably abandon me for his new girlfriend. Which, don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's finally found somebody. Birry used to go on about needing a girlfriend which is fine with me. I tried to help set him up with girls. He always asks me, "is this girl okay? What do you know about her? Was she nice to you? Can I date her?" before he dates anybody, and I think it's so sweet that he does that. Part of the reason Lacey should be off limits to my other friend is because she and Birry only broke up recently! She should be off limits!

Today I got a text from him that said, "Guess what!! I got a GF!!!11!" At first I didn't catch on--I thought he was talking about a guitar or something XD So he tells me he's dating our old friend Katie (who, ironically, used to be one of my crushes... like, when we first met, she saw I liked Green Day and started freaking out and we had such good times... I used to think she was so pretty... we just lost contact for a bit) and I'm cool with it and happy. I'm happy for the both of them. I'm just terrified that this one will actually WORK OUT for the both of them and I'll be lost and forgotten, left to the mercy of my drummer.
August 23rd, 2008 at 07:47pm