Koder's Party

At Koders "Suprise" Party we were all hangin out watching Spongebob and cracking up for no reason.
Then I had to take her to my house for a little and they made a mess out of the kitchen with the ice.
Then when we got back Ryro left and we just kinda hung out and talked.♣
Then we got silly string and were cahsing everyone around with it. I ran around the block like ten times because of that. Koder's hair was covered in it.
Then I was chased by Koder's with ice, so i ran around the black again.
Then we decided to like walk or just hang out on the other side of the rode and the kids next door where like fallowing us.
Then before we left, around 9 to 10:30, these kids where fallowing us around the block and half way up the street and back.
They were listening on our convo's and shouting random thing and checking us out.They were 9 years old.
We were making fun of them and saying how it was past their bed times.
Then one of Koder's cousents, who though we didn't know he was there, and some other kid decided to run infront of us and moon us, but i was smart enought to cover my eye's from that ugly sight.
Then they though it was cute to be right behind us, like WAY to close to us.
It was like 10 at night and we were screaming at these kids.
♥All in all it was fun though.
August 24th, 2008 at 05:16am